Q: Q: sunroof

I have a 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer edition with sunroof. When I close the sunroof, it reverses and starts to open again. It never closes completely. And sometimes when raining, it leaks in.

It seems like the motor on the sunroof senses that the roof is binding, triggering the auto-reverse safety feature. You van try and clean out the roof track and then lubricating it with a water proof lube. This may fix the problem. If it does not, then the roof system may need to be replaced if the cabling motor and regulator is binding. For leaking it may be it is not closed all the way good or the drains are clogged. If you want a professional to take a look, a certified mobile mechanic can visit your home or office to inspect why your sunroof won’t close.