Q: Sun visor

Attempted to lower the passenger visor and it wouldn't flip down. Applied pressure and the bracket pulled out of the roof. Removed the visor but can't figure out why it can't turn on the rod that runs through the visor.

Hi there. The sun visor is attached to a pivot which allows you to move the visor to the left (on the driver side) and right (on passenger side). If it’s stuck and not moving to the side, it’s typically due to the lever being "frozen". In most cases, you simply have to press hard on the visor to "break it loose". Once this has been done, you can apply some penetrating fluid on the lever and it should allow the visor to move on the rod.