Q: Sun roof back to far; STUCK

When I was showing my Sun roof to my son I, held down the switch to long, so the sun roof went back way to far and I cain' t pull it forward by hand. Instead of taking the panel half way down, I was told by 1 of your mechanics that there is a tool made for this problem. TRUE OR FALSE ? If so where do I BUY THIS tool ?????

A: Hello. I myself am not aware of such a tool...

Hello. I myself am not aware of such a tool, however, that certainly does not mean there may not be one available. I would talk to the specific technician that told you about said tool, as he or she is probably the one that knows the details of the tool, and perhaps where to find it. You may also be able to use any tool that functions as a hook, to pull the sunroof within reach. If that is not possible however, the panel or headliner may have to be removed in order to access the component.