Q: Sump replacement for yaris 2010

My sump is leaking temporarily patch,but need replacement by removing gearbox.driveshaft seal to be replaced as well

3. Sump replacement for yaris 2010

Q: Steering wheel shakes at highway speed

If you have a bent rim then you may also have a tire balance and front end alignment issue. Have the tire and rim put on a balancer to check for a bent rim and any balance or tire issues....

Q: My 2007 Toyota Yaris jerks a bit when I press the accelerator- usually when it is cold.

Hello. Most of the time a jerking is caused by an engine misfire. If the engine has not been tuned up in some time it may be as simple as that. It can also be caused by a sensor that...

Q: Q: Car won't turn over or start

You likely have an ignition switch problem, which is common with your vehicle. You could also have a starter relay problem, which could cause the same issue. The only way to verify the problem is to have an in-person inspection....