Q: Sump replacement for yaris 2010

My sump is leaking temporarily patch,but need replacement by removing gearbox.driveshaft seal to be replaced as well

3. Sump replacement for yaris 2010

Q: Where is the transmission fluid dipstick located on my 2017 Toyota Prado

Hello. Yout Toyota does not have a dip stick. Your vehicle is designed with a fill plug located in the transmission pan. The only way to add fluid is with a transfer pump and the correct adapter for the transmission...

Q: Can i put wheel spacers on my Yaris?

You can if you find ones specifically for your Toyota Yaris. Just be aware that these spacers set the wheel out wide and will cause premature wheel bearing failures. If you need assistance with the installation or run into any...

Q: I have always used regular 5W-30 Motor oil - should I change to synthetic?

Switching from regular to synthetic oil is not a problem. Your engine will benefit from the better lubrication, temperature resistance, and staying cleaner longer than conventional oils. Switching to synthetic oil or even back to conventional oil is not a...