Q: Sump replacement for yaris 2010

My sump is leaking temporarily patch,but need replacement by removing gearbox.driveshaft seal to be replaced as well

We would be happy to help you with these issues which indeed are common repairs performed by YourMechanic on a mobile basis, right at your location. A repair of the axle leak can be obtained by requesting axle shaft seal replacement. The engine oil leak, if at the pan, can be repaired by requesting oil pan gasket replacement. If the oil leak source is elsewhere, that is not at the pan gasket, the mechanic will find the source and specify the required repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.