Q: Sump replacement for yaris 2010

My sump is leaking temporarily patch,but need replacement by removing gearbox.driveshaft seal to be replaced as well

3. Sump replacement for yaris 2010

Q: Horn honking when locking the car

Hi there. Yes, I believe your Toyota dealer can customize both the "On/Off" and buzzer sound level for "signaling" like you mention. Pg 493-495 of your Owner Manual outlines customization which your dealer can make to default settings. These include...

Q: Do i have to change my shocks and struts to get lowering springs, or can i just get the lowering springs?

It is generally recommended that you change the shocks/struts when you use lowering springs. Your stock shocks and struts are designed to operate up and down in the range the stock springs provide. Lowering springs are shorter than stock springs...

Q: Car stalls when pressing brake pedal

An experienced technician will be able to determine whether the stalling is directly connected to the application of the brake pedal. The vehicle is equipped with a brake booster which uses engine intake manifold vacuum to offer power assisted braking....