Q: Sugar in engin

Sugar in engine

3. Sugar in engin

Q: My car was jerking/shaking while waiting at a stop slight and driving on freeway with engine and tire traction lights flashing.

There are a couple of things that may have caused that kind of shaking or jerking. If this is related to the transmission, this may be caused by low transmission fluid or a faulty shift solenoid. The traction control light...

Q: The cable for my hood release broke on the end that's connected under the hood.

There are small bolts on the deck where the hood bumpers are located at. Remove those bolts and bolts that are on the inside of the grill and the front grill will come off. The hole grill and lights assembly...

Q: Unknown part

There should not be any inline relay on the battery cable. This may be some sort of aftermarket theft system installed and should be removed. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic verify the relay is aftermarket...