Q: Sugar in engin

Sugar in engine

3. Sugar in engin

Q: Crank bit won't turn over

This suggests you may have a fuel supply issue if you have confirmed that you do have spark. Try pulling one of the spark plugs out after cranking it to see if it is wet with fuel. If it is...

Q: Can I swap a motor of a 1997 2.2 long block Cavalier to a 2003 Chevrolet S10 2.2

The two motors are from two different years and one is a car and other a truck motor. The two motors have different specifications for compression and camshafts internally. You will also have different external problems with sensors, fuel injection...

Q: Engine stalls as I'm on the accelerator, but when I stop completely, it works just fine.1993 Honda Accord

Hi there. This can be caused by a number of things. If it only occurs when accelerating then I would check the fuel pressure first. If the fuel filter is old or clogged then this will occur. It can also...