Q: Sugar in engin

Sugar in engine

3. Sugar in engin

Q: How do I use the autostore stations?

The autostore system searches for the radio stations with the strongest signal, and stores the top six so that you can easily access them. Using the autostore system is very easy: Set the radio to FM or AM by...

Q: Airbag on/off key switch is missing. Need to know if airbag is active or not.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the switch is missing, and the electrical connections are not jumped (connected to each other without the switch in the middle), then the airbag circuit is open and it will not be active....

Q: What would cause all of these electrical problems?

It is difficult to say what is going on with your Vue without being there. This will likely have one problem that is causing all these issues. The removal of the BCM has probably made this more difficult to diagnose...