Q: Suburban won't start with no interior lights at all

My truck will not turn over or anything. No dashlights/radio/security telltale. I've tried about every fix I've found and haven't come up with anything. Before all this it would turn over but die within seconds and like an idiot I disconnected the bcm without disconnecting the battery and now I'm down to nothing happening. Did I fry my bcm?

It is possible you did burn out the BCM. The BCM relies on grounds in the harness and when you disconnected it, you may have disconnected the wrong connector first and it will burn out the internal circuits of the BCM. I recommend having the system checked first to see if it can be scanned, and then diagnose any codes before replacing the module.

3. Suburban won't start with no interior lights at all