Q: Subaru Dropped Valve

Subaru Legacy has dropped a valve was wondering the cost on fixing it ?

A: The cost of repair depends on several thing...

The cost of repair depends on several things. Is the head still good? Is the piston damaged? is the bore damaged and if so, can it be bored out or will the block need replacing? Did it affect the crankshaft? As you can see, things can add up quickly and sometimes it's best to find a donor car and replace your engine entirely. Once you have the engine removed, I suggest taking the components to a reputable machine shop, where they can inspect and measure your components to determine the extent of the damage.