Q: Subaru Dropped Valve

Subaru Legacy has dropped a valve was wondering the cost on fixing it ?

3. Subaru Dropped Valve

Q: at oil temp light on

If the automatic transmission oil temperature light is always on and even when the engine is just started then you may have a bad wire or temperature sensor. If transmission is actually getting hot then it may be due to...

Q: Car will not start in cold weather.

It could be a number of things causing the problem. I would have a technician change the fuel filter and check fuel pressure and test to see if it's getting spark at the spark plugs. I have seen these cars...

Q: Just looking at 2012 Jetta 2.5 SE wondering about the reliability never owned a vw and maintenance it has 60k for 8k 1 owner what

Hi there. When it comes to buying a vehicle, all vehicles come with a maintenance log. The maintenance needs to be kept up with the vehicle to ensure a safe ride. The Volkswagen Jetta models are dependable and are reliable....