Q: Stuck in park no brake light I replaced brake light switch with no luck.Fuses good .Someone said their is another switch besides

No brake lights stuck in park ,replaced brake light switch with no luck

You need to look to see if you are getting brake lights? If no lights even after replacing switch and checking fuses then you most likely have a broken wire at the brake light switch connector. Replace connector at brake light switch if you find the wire broke in connector by pulling on wire.

• Stuck in park no brake light I replaced brake light switch with no luck.Fuses good .Someone said their is another switch besides