Q: Struggles to start, interior blowers turn on by them selves and central locking issues

Hi I bought a 2002 Volvo v40 last month with no noticeable problems at first. It after using it as a daily computer I've noticed a few issues spring up first of all the cars done 129k miles but is in really good condition. Good paint work no rust, good interior however on occasion it struggles to start. As in nothing happens when I turn the key. I researched you sometimes have to press the clutch in when starting volvos but the problem still persists internitntly, also the central locking doesn't lock the drivers side door and just recently the interior blower fans came on by them selves the other day and now won't turn off. Help

3. Struggles to start, interior blowers turn on by them selves and central locking issues