Q: Striped out bolt hole on the distruption valve for brakes

Is there a different distrupstin valve I can use for my brake lines of I can't find one for a 98 dodge dakota

A: Hi there. If you are unable to locate a spe...

Hi there. If you are unable to locate a specific valve for your vehicle and the dealership does not have the valve or the valve is no longer available, then you can visit LMC Truck to get the valve. LMC Truck will have listed what all parts are needed and if there is any options to different valves for the vehicle.

If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you service your brake system at your home or office. Best of luck.