Q: Strange thump ever tire rotation when I turn left or right.

So over over past couple of weeks I noticed this strange thumping sound coming from the front of my car when I turn. I tested out a couple movements to double check where the noise was coming from. I've turned left and right and far as my wheels will turn, the noise seems to be coming from the drivers side front tire. I had a flat tire on that side as well about 2 months ago but the thumping noise was noticeable before that incident. Any ideas what it could be? Or what to look for if I inspect the underside of my car?

3. Strange thump ever tire rotation when I turn left or right.