Q: Strange thump ever tire rotation when I turn left or right.

So over over past couple of weeks I noticed this strange thumping sound coming from the front of my car when I turn. I tested out a couple movements to double check where the noise was coming from. I've turned left and right and far as my wheels will turn, the noise seems to be coming from the drivers side front tire. I had a flat tire on that side as well about 2 months ago but the thumping noise was noticeable before that incident. Any ideas what it could be? Or what to look for if I inspect the underside of my car?

Hi there. When turning the wheels and the thumping noise is only occurring when the wheels are turned, then the outer joint on the CV Shaft is sticking. I recommend replacing the CV Shaft to the wheel that is making the noise. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.