Q: Strange sound coming from under the hood.

My car is making a strange sound under the hood.

I would recommend that you ask a mechanic to listen to the sound. He will be able to advise you on what is making the noise and how to correct it.

3. Strange sound coming from under the hood.

Q: My car is hard to shift, could it be a problem with the shifter cable?

The shifter cable is either broken or there are clamps that are not connected to the frame of the vehicle. Check the shifter cable for any looseness and see if the cable is moving. If the cable is mounted correctly...

Q: Q: Cylinder 3 is misfiring

Misfire on cylinder 3 usually mean you have a bad spark plug or spark plug wire. If you haven't had a tune up in a while I would recommend having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come out and...

Q: Q: codes

The code P0700 states the transmission has a failure and the Check Engine Light on is requested by the transmission control module to the engine control module. The second code is P0765 and is a code to a problem with...