Q: Strange sound coming from under the hood.

My car is making a strange sound under the hood.

A: I would recommend that you ask a mechanic t...

I would recommend that you ask a mechanic to listen to the sound. He will be able to advise you on what is making the noise and how to correct it.

Q: How to take air out of cooling system Lexus ls400 1997?

Hi there. First check the cooling system for the right amount of coolant and top it off if its low. Then run the cooling system until the engine is hot at operating temperature. Shut off the engine and let it...

Q: What is P0335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit and where is it located?

Hello - this message (P0335) indicates that the crankshaft position sensor is failing, causing the "cutting off" you have already noticed. It is located on the bottom of the engine/transmission interface (drivers side of the vehicle). To avoid any unnecessary...

Q: Car won't start but will turn over - 2007 Volvo S40

Hi there. If the belt broke, then it may have damaged some of the wiring. When the belt breaks, it can hit the wiring going to the crankshaft position sensor which will keep the vehicle from starting. I usually check...