Q: Strange sound coming from under the hood.

My car is making a strange sound under the hood.

A: I would recommend that you ask a mechanic t...

I would recommend that you ask a mechanic to listen to the sound. He will be able to advise you on what is making the noise and how to correct it.

Q: Car leaking fluid.

A fluid leak from somewhere on your vehicle could be something normal like water condensation from your AC. Identifying an approximate location of the leak, and the type of fluid, would help in a diagnosis of your leak. A black...

Q: Where is the vacuum check valve located on a vacuum assisted brake booster?

The check valve is built into the hose that connects to the brake booster. The hose should be disconnected from the booster connection when removing the master cylinder. If you apply vacuum to the hose after you remove it from...

Q: Driver's side window motor broken

Hello. That noise you heard is the cable in the window regulator binding up. The window motor and regulator will need to be replaced. The door panel will need to be removed to fix this. If you are looking to...