Q: Strange sound coming from under the hood.

My car is making a strange sound under the hood.

I would recommend that you ask a mechanic to listen to the sound. He will be able to advise you on what is making the noise and how to correct it.

Q: Check Engine light code P0430

Your vehicle has groups of sensors that take readings and report back to the engine computer to make adjustments, or report an error; in this case, we're dealing with oxygen and/or air/fuel-ratio sensors. The code P0430 indicates a failure...

Q: The engine revs when the E-brake is used

Hello! We will be happy to help. I believe the problem that you are describing is a normal driving pattern. In your particular vehicle Lexus/Toyota implemented a system called Artificial Intelligence Shift Patterning. It is consisted of many sensors which...

Q: Replaced chewed wires fixed the problem, but only for a little while.

Hello, having damaged wiring can cause all kinds of issues, the only proper way to repair wiring is to cut off the damaged portion, strip the wiring, then solder the wiring together and use wiring shrink tubing to cover up...