Q: Strange sound coming from under the hood.

My car is making a strange sound under the hood.

A: I would recommend that you ask a mechanic t...

I would recommend that you ask a mechanic to listen to the sound. He will be able to advise you on what is making the noise and how to correct it.

Q: Fobs replaced with new, but stopped working

Hello. I believe the key fob chip is the problem. Since the other parts on the key failed first, it is likely that the chip wasn't too far behind. Replacing the chip in the fob should fix your problem. I...

Q: Clutch pedal pushing in and not coming back up all the way

The clutch master cylinder may be binding, or the clutch linkage under the dash is binding on the pivot rod that goes to the clutch master cylinder. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose why...

Q: My car stalls out as soon as I started and there's a little red light flashing where the gas gauge is in my 2007 Dodge Charger

Hey there. This sounds like an anti-theft issue which could also be related to the chip in your key not being properly read by the car's computer. I would suggest taking it to the dealer and seeing if they can...