Q: Strange sound coming from under the hood.

My car is making a strange sound under the hood.

A: I would recommend that you ask a mechanic t...

I would recommend that you ask a mechanic to listen to the sound. He will be able to advise you on what is making the noise and how to correct it.

Q: Key does not turn and steering wheel locked.

The first thing I would recommend is to try turning the wheel and the key at the same time. Sometimes it is possible for the steering lock to bind the ignition cylinder. Turning the wheel away from the lock can...

Q: Advice on which type of gas to use

If you look at your fuel gage, it will say "premium fuel only". The vehicle was designed to only run on this fuel. If you try and run the lower grade fuels, you will run the risk of damaging the...

Q: When driving the car it feels like it's gone into a higher gear.

Hello, thanks for writing in. Is your Check Engine Light illuminated? Your description sounds like your transmission may be in "limp mode" which is usually 2nd gear in many transmissions. It is also possible that the sensation you are getting...