Q: Strange sound coming from under the hood.

My car is making a strange sound under the hood.

A: I would recommend that you ask a mechanic t...

I would recommend that you ask a mechanic to listen to the sound. He will be able to advise you on what is making the noise and how to correct it.

Q: Engine unresonsive when the gas is pressed for the first time

Hello there. When a vehicle has trouble accelerating, it should not be driven until it can be repaired. This fault could leave you stranded at the worst moment and is not safe to drive. The most common cause of this...

Q: My car has a fuel smell inside after putting gas in it

This is likely an evaporation emissions system leak. All modern cars are equipped with an Evaporative Emission Control (EVAP) system. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and...

Q: Key won't turn in ignition - please what can I do?

Hello. If the key will not turn in the ignition then either the key is bad or there is a problem with the key lock cylinder. Most of the time, this is caused by a failure in the key lock...