Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...

Q: Car keeps dying while I'm driving

Hi. There could be a couple of causes for why this problem is happening. There could be a problem with the battery going bad or the alternator is under charging causing the car to die. There also could be a...

Q: Dash and tailights out.

The headlight switch actually controls two circuits. One circuit goes to the headlight relay and headlights while the other separate circuits goes to the taillights and dashboard lighting. My advice is to have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, replace...