Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

Q: Car hesitating and wanting to stall

Oxygen sensor failure is not too common on your vehicle. Just because a code for the oxygen sensor is present, it does't mean the sensor is bad, just that one of the parameters it reads is out of specification. For...

Q: Shifter not working

Hello. Your tail lights and brake lights could be fixed by replacing the bulbs that aren't working. If that doesn't fix the problem, it is possible that there could be a problem with the fuses and relays. As to the...

Q: Power locking,and unlocking with remote does not work

Hello there, you have several different issues going on with your 2006 Acura MDX. When the window regulator is replaced there is a window reset procedure that must be done, this tells the regulator when the window is fully closed,...