Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

Q: my car gearbox fluid is low, what should I do should I bring it or I can't drive it thanks

Hello. You should definitely not drive your car when the transmission gear box oil is low as this could cause major damage. In this situation, I would have an expert come to your vehicle to have it diagnosed and repaired....

Q: High pressure transmition fluid oil

Hello there, the transmission fluid in your 2013 Toyota Rav 4 is the lifeblood of the of the transmission. I am unsure what you mean by the high pressure transmission fluid as this question is very broad. If you need...

Q: Car transmission stuck in Reverse, shifter stuck in Park, Car won't start.

Hello. You will need to look under the vehicle where the shifter cable hooks to the transmission and look at the cable connector end for a worn out bushing. You may be able to push the shift lever on transmission...