Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

Q: When I turn on my car, the steering wheel light comes on and it locks

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your make and model uses an electric power steering system. This means steering is not assisted by a belt driven pump, but rather a circuit if sensors and an electronic module. The warning light...

Q: How do I adjust the height of the head restraints?

The correct height of the head restraints ensures comfort and proper positioning to prevent fatigue and strain on your neck and backs, which is especially important for long trips. The correct positioning is with the center of the head restraint...

Q: 2006 mazda 3 automatic jump from2nd to 4th gear

Check the fluid first for both level and quality. If the fluid is not dirty or burnt and the level is correct, shift problems of the type you are describing are caused by solenoid failures, a defective valve body, a...