Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

Q: Motor rattles around randomly leaks fluid

This is a common problem with the Toyota 2AZ-FE engine. The bolts that are referenced are actually the cylinder head bolts. Due to a design flaw, the bolts strip out of the engine block, causing head gasket issues. Toyota released...

Q: Car Noise

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. There is no reason for the car to be any louder today than the day it was manufactured, so yes this issue can be resolved or at least the...

Q: Horn only works intermittently

Hey there. It sounds like the horn switch is on it's way out if you are having an intermittent issue. Another way to tell would be to see if the horn sounds with the panic button on the key fob....