Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

3. strange smell when I start the car

Q: What tips should I know about using the air conditioner?

While your air conditioner is pretty simple to operate, there are a few things that you’ll need to know in order to ensure that you’re using it correctly and to avoid using it incorrectly. Here’s what you should know: ...

Q: My 06 Chevy trailblazer gear shift fell off

The shift cable ends go bad and get worn and will come off of transmission or at shift lever connection. You will need to replace the cable end bushing if replaceable or replace entire cable to repair it.

Q: the engine turns over but wont start

You may have a distributor that is not giving off spark or the timing belt or chain has jumped timing and the valves are hitting the pistons. This is dependent on the vehicle and engine you have. Some are equipped...