Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

3. strange smell when I start the car

Q: Roof doesn’t work

Unfortunately this is an issue that has plagued Patriots for years, with apparently no one solution that proved reliable in all cases. However, there are two procedures that have proven effective in a lot of cases: Replace the sunroof seal...

Q: Hi my steering light is on but I know that my battery is not functioning properly. Can the malfunction battery affect the steering

Hello. If there is a voltage issue going on within the vehicle, then that can affect the function of the power steering. I would usually start by making sure that the engine drive belt is intact and tight. If it...

Q: Gasoline smell from engine oil

Hello. The most common cause of the problem you are having is when engine oil blows up in one of the engine cylinders. What may be happening is that the engine cylinder pistons aren’t sealing properly due to wear and...