Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

Q: Please, I need to purchase avery good scanning OBDII Tool to make use of

Hi there: If you're looking for a great code scanner that will give you multiple scanning and diagnostic services, the Snap On Versus 2 is a great one to consider. This article will give you a few ideas as to...

Q: Engine is vibrating at drive condition while AC is on though compressor, condenser, chamber changed.

Check the vehicles engine mounts. A failed engine mount may cause extra vibrations from the engine to make their way through the car and become very noticeable. Check your service history as well to be sure your maintenance is up...

Q: I hit a curb and my wheal popped and i chiped my rim pretty b

There is good chance that you have bent a wheel. The best way to check for this is to jack the car up and spin the wheel slowly while you have a carpenter's square on the ground just touching the...