Q: strange smell when I start the car

When I start my car there is an odor coming from the vents. Someone mentioned it could be from the coolant?
My car's mileage is 95679 miles.

Q: Bouncy suspension, bottoms out, is it broken?

A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, needs to examine your suspension system to identify any shocks that are leaking. It sounds like your shocks are losing hydraulic pressure which accounts for the excessive bounce over hard bumps. It...

Q: I'm interested in Buying a Subaru Legacy, because I'm starting a new family.

There can't be any expectations with how good or bad a vehicle will be after buying it. However, we do have technicians that do pre-purchase car inspections. If you would like a professional technician to come take a look at...

Q: It throws smoke and smells like gas took it with a mechanic and he said it's the computer I don't believe he is charging 480 to fi

Hey there. If the fuel pressure regulator is leaking fuel through the pressure regulator vacuum line it will flood the engine with fuel. I have also seen where the ECM shorts and keeps injectors open. If you need a second...