Q: Strange noise in tires after new ones installed

Yesterday, my SUV was serviced and now I have new front and rear brake pads, new tires (all 4) and also got an alignment. After all that, there is a strange sound in the tires. He said it wasn’t anything they would have done, but I’m wondering if it’s my differential. Does that sound like what it might be?

Have the parking brakes checked to make sure they are not dragging. Have the noise diagnosed to see if it is coming from the rear parking brake module. This is an electronic module that controls the rear parking brakes and will drag the rear brakes when it malfunctions. If the brakes are good, then you will need to have a diagnosis of the noise performed to see where it’s coming from, and go from there.

3. Strange noise in tires after new ones installed