Q: Strange noise coming from speakers

HI there, normally when my phone rings my speakers start to make a buzzing noise but that stops after a few seconds. Since this morning the buzzing noise won't stop and now there's also a beeping noise on top that almost sounds like morse code. Any idea what could've caused this?

Hi there. Sometimes a buzzing sound can come from your car speakers when the phone rings due to radio frequency confusion. Essentially, the radio is picking up a signal from your cell phone which creates the buzzing noise. The other issue could be caused by an internal component failure inside the radio. You can contact one of our mobile mechanics to complete a car radio is not working inspection if you’d like to have it inspected.

3. Strange noise coming from speakers