Q: Strange fluid under vehicle

I drove to work. I came out to go home and noticed a large puddle of some kind of fluid. It is clear and looks like it came from the axle/driveshaft.

3. Strange fluid under vehicle

Q: My Toyota Camry 2012 LE the passenger site airbag stay off what should I do?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The passenger side airbags are activated by the switch beneath the seat. It is weight sensitive, and only activates when there is over 50 lbs sitting in the seat. If the air bag is...

Q: Q: Car leaking transmission fluid.

A leak in the transmission or in the transmission cooler lines can cause the transmission fluid to be low enough to cause the vehicle to not move when put in gear. You need to check the transmission fluid level and...

Q: accelerator pedal throttle sensor

The vehicle could have a clogged catalytic converter, the fuel filter and/or injectors could be plugged and there are other possibilities in the fuel, ignition, and air induction systems. It is also possible that your vehicle has entered "limp mode"...