Q: When I'm either in reverse or drive and I turn, the left wheel locks up.

I just had my whole strut assembly replaced and my left cv axle replaced, now when I'm either in reverse or drive and I turn, the left wheel locks up. But when I drive straight, no problem. Only when turning. My left entire axle has been replaced already.

Hi there. Check the suspension and see if it is moving around. This could cause the tire to jam up into the sub-frame and make the tire stop. Otherwise, check the brake caliper and see if its loose causing the brakes to lock up during a turn. If your tire is not contacting the sub-frame and the brakes are tight and not moving around, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.

3. When I'm either in reverse or drive and I turn, the left wheel locks up.