Q: Stopped at 55 mph

My P30 has 31,500 miles on it. The 12 volt outlets worked when the generator was on but the lights and oven fan wouldn't work. Do you know if my house battery will work with the generator? I haven't checked it yet. I looked at my fuses under that dashboard and everything was OK. My low beams and running light wouldn't work and the high beams flickered all of the time on and off, but the dash light worked. My hazard lights and turn signals worked. I drove my RV for 15 minutes and it ran great. But when I drove it a few days later at a steady 55 mph the motor stopped running. I let off the gas and tried starting it. It stopped again while it was losing speed. I was really close to home by then and was able to wing it into the driveway. Can you help me get these problems fixed?

These electrical issues will require access to both the Chevrolet wiring diagrams, and the motorhome manufacturer. The other alternative is a professional mechanic with electrical certification, like YourMechanic, who can inspect the vehicle wiring with the proper tools to diagnose these issues.

3. Stopped at 55 mph