Q: Stock Tire Replacement

Hi, how much would it cost tentatively to replace all 4 tires on my 2015 Camaro SS in Alabama (incl. labor)?

3. Stock Tire Replacement

Q: The clock in the car and light on the passenger airbag light

Hi there. Most of the time, the dimming and brightness of the dashboard lights are controlled by a switch on the vehicle's instrument panel or under the dash near the fuse box. In some cases, this dimming switch may become...

Q: I did a brake conversion on my 79 Camaro and went from drum to disc. brakes are spongy.

Hi Clifford. Thanks for contacting us today. Based on your description, it sounds as if you've got a few air bubbles trapped in the brake lines. This is rather common with brake conversion projects, as it can take quite some...

Q: whitch sensor is the b sensor on 2015 equinox

Hello there, your 2015 Chevrolet Equinox uses two fuel level sensors to determine the vehicles fuel level. The P2066 code is set when the ECU detects an out of range signal between the B sensor readings and the A sensor...