Q: Stock Tire Replacement

Hi, how much would it cost tentatively to replace all 4 tires on my 2015 Camaro SS in Alabama (incl. labor)?

3. Stock Tire Replacement

Q: Q: Power problems

Hi. Other owners have reported similar symptoms with their trailblazers. The first and easiest thing to check would be the 125A mega fuse under the hood. This is located right outside the under hood fuse box and has two big...

Q: Q: Overheating problems

Hi. Overheating is typically caused by three main concerns, either not enough coolant in the engine, not enough flow of coolant, (stuck closed thermostat, pinched hose) or the radiator isn't exchanging heat fast enough. If the coolant level looks ok...

Q: Could I use Mobil 1 5W-30 Extended Performance Oil & Mobil1 M1-108 Oil Filter on 2015 NISSAN ROUGE?

I checked the oil specifications for your engine and it calls for 0w20 oil and 5w30 as an alternate. As far as the oil filter, I do not have the Mobile 1 application chart, but you should be fine if...