Q: Stock Tire Replacement

Hi, how much would it cost tentatively to replace all 4 tires on my 2015 Camaro SS in Alabama (incl. labor)?

3. Stock Tire Replacement

Q: Driver side rear shock is leaking oil the set only has about 2500 miles on them? they are coil over shocks.

Hello. A shock is not always bad, but if you see some residue oil leaking from the shock then it may not be functioning fully. If you see a really wet and dripping shock, then it should be replaced. The...

Q: Car says service stabilitrak and has a knocking noise.

The light could have come on for the brake fluid could be low and causing the system to see that the brakes are not safe. For the engine loosing power and making a knocking noise, there could be a misfire...

Q: Are red headlights illegal?

Hi there, Yes, this is true. It is indeed illegal to have anything but white or blue headlights. Red is meant to indicate the back of a car. Yellow is for marker lights, including turn signal lights. It is conceivable...