Q: Still having a squeak

So I asked about my ford explorer the other day and it has a squeaking problem when I accelerate. I replaced the alternator, pully, tensioner, and ball joint but I'm still having the same issue. I was hoping when I replaced the tensioner the problem would be gone but it's still accurring. When the sound happens it doesn't get louder or quieter it stays the same pitch no matter my speed. Any ideas on what it could be?

Any sound that happens like a squeaking on acceleration should increase or decrease with speed of the engine unless you have a problem from the belt squealing, then it will squeal and seem to be the same pitch. You will need to make sure you do not have anything on the belt like dressing or anything. If you do, then replace the belt after cleaning all the pulleys off. When the belt is off then you need to check the A/C pulley to see if it spins free with no noise and will not wiggle side-to-side. If it is bad, the noise will come and go until it seizes completely. Replace the pulley now before it seizes and ruins the compressor in the process. If you want to have the squealing sound diagnosed before moving forward with repairs, have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to inspect the sound and advise you on a repair.