Q: Still getting error code P0760 shift solenoid C. I had a mechanic on here do the transmission flush.

I had a mechanic on here do a transmission flush because I had an error code P0760. When he was done it,worked for awhile. Then a few days later when I go 35mph my RPM would be very high. So the P0760 code popped up again. To be exact the code said P0760 shift solenoid C.

There are at least six common reasons a vehicle may store a P0760 code: 1) blockages obstructing hydraulic fluid passages inside the transmission; 2) a defective shift solenoid and/or circuit wiring/ground; 3) low transmission fluid; 4) internal transmission failures such as leaks in clutches or pistons, faulty pump and so forth; 4) transmission fluid that is dirty or contaminated; 5) low level of transmission fluid; and 6) A faulty PCM (rare as a cause; not likely in your case). Inasmuch as the code is still present, one of more of these causes is likely in existence and the fault will have to be pinpointed. If you request a check engine light diagnostic - P0760, the responding mechanic will get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Still getting error code P0760 shift solenoid C. I had a mechanic on here do the transmission flush.