Q: Sticky accelerator

When I'm driving and let off the accelerator my tundra will maintain as if I still have my foot on the gas. Even my 4 wheel drive doesn't have the compound gearing like it should cause it's like I'm slightly pressing the accelerator when I'm not. My tundra is a 2010 with a 5.7 liter v8

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor is used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based upon the inputs from the sensor reading your foot’s position on the pedal, the ECU then makes the direction to supply more or less fuel to the motor. When this sensor is not working properly, this can cause intermittent responses when pressing the gas pedal or in some cases sticky throttle responses as you describe. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to you home to diagnose your throttle control system.

3. Sticky accelerator