Q: steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

3. steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

Q: I have a 2006 dodge charger and there is oil in the water pump what can it be

Oil can leak into the cooling system from the head gasket, through cracks in the head or block and at other points depending on the design of the engine. The coolant will only boil if the radiator pressure cap is...

Q: Code P1491.

The most common cause of this code on this vehicle is the cooling fan relay in the under the hood fuse panel. I would have a technician such as one with YourMechanic come out and test the relay and diagnose...

Q: Q: Problem with battery.

The corrosion problem is due to the battery acid leaking onto the cables and causing the failures. The alternator may be overcharging the battery or it could be the battery temperature sensor causing the battery to be overcharged. The recommendation...