Q: steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

3. steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

Q: When applying the gas my car jerks when accelerating

What you are describing is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...

Q: Have heater for the front window while air conditioner is off

The heat is from the heater core of the engine. You are feeling the air that comes in from the fresh air intake vent for the A/C heat system just below the windshield on the outside. This is normal and...

Q: Need factory pin code to reset immobilizer 98 Durango due to battery dis connect

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, we're not best suited to provide that type of information through this platform. Your best option is to contact a local Dodge dealership to receive the pin code you need to reset...