Q: steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

3. steering wont lock and ignition wont turn

Q: How do I use Uconnect towing assistance?

If your cell phone is paired to your Uconnect system, then you can use the system for towing assistance. To do so, press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone, and is located on either the steering wheel...

Q: While driving defroster set to hot blows hot air as it should, while idling it is blowing cold air.

First, the coolant level should be checked to make sure the radiator is full. While the overflow tank may be full, the radiator cap must be taken off to check the level inside the radiator. If you find the level...

Q: Q: My truck is turning over but wont start

From what you've described it sounds like you may have spun a bearing in the crankshaft or a rod bearing. Running an engine without oil is never good so you'll likely need to have the engine checked to verify this....