Q: Steering wheel issues

Had my car aligned also had the wheels balanced but still the wheel feels like I have to hold it to the left. Also steering wheel feels loose when I go over bumps in the road. And has a low pitch squeal when I turn the wheel to the left coming from somewhere in the front outside.

Thanks for writing in today about the steering issue with your 2009 Toyota Camry. Usually this sort of problem is related to vehicle suspension alignment, but it can also be attributed to several components that comprise the electronic steering system. Since you hear a squeal when you turn the wheel, it could be a problem with CV joints, bushings or a problem inside the steering box.

Due to the fact that there are multiple items that could be causing this problem, and that steering is vital to your safe operation of the vehicle, it would be best to contact a local ASE certified mechanic that can test drive your car and complete a steering system diagnostic inspection so that the correct repairs can be made.