Q: Steering wheel is tightening up when I try to turn it to the left.

In August 2015 I was having a hard time turning my steering wheel which led me to book an appointment with YourMechanic. I had the power steering pump and hose, as well as steering rack/gearbox, and tie rod ends replaced and the problem was temporarily fixed. Now my car's steering wheel is again tightening up when I try to turn it to the left only. The repairs from August are still under warranty and I would like someone to come out and repair my car if it's the same issue I had repaired previously.

3. Steering wheel is tightening up when I try to turn it to the left.