Q: Steering wheel is locked an key wont turn

I cant turn my steering wheel an key wont move from off position

It sounds like what you are describing is the steering lock mechanism actually doing it’s job locking the steering wheel prior to turning the key. Any movement of the steering mechanism, whether at the wheel or the front tires when the key has been removed, will release a spring-loaded lever which causes it to engage a slot and lock the mechanism. Occasionally, this mechanism can bind up or become faulty due to wear over time or faulty parts inside. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.