Q: Q: Steering wheel is locked an key wont turn

I cant turn my steering wheel an key wont move from off position

3. Q: Steering wheel is locked an key wont turn

Q: Coolant leak/ loose belt.looks like tensioner is loose. Could it be that just the water pump gasket is bad?

Coolant can be leaking from a number of seals or gaskets. If it seems to be in the water pump area, odds are the water pump shaft seal is leaking. While it is possible the water pump gasket is leaking,...

Q: What happened too my coolant

The "rain" smell you noticed is caused by burning radiator coolant. Usually if the coolant is spraying everywhere, there are two parts that might be broken; a radiator hose (or the connection to a radiator fitting) or a small hole...

Q: My axle clicks while I drive not while turning and is not loud I know I need an axle but how long do I have.

The part that does the clicking is the Constant Velocity (CV) Joint. Your car has four of them. When the joints start to fail, they usually click when you are making sharp turns. A joint that is clicking while you...