Q: Q: Steering wheel hard to turn

Does the power steering gear assembly come with power steering module

3. Q: Steering wheel hard to turn

Q: Donde esta ubicado el fusible o relay de los fog lights en 2008 Dodge charger SXT

The fog light fuse and relay are usually in the under hood fuse box. If the lights are not working, these components can be tested using a volt ohmmeter. Note that grounding is very important and failure of the lighting...

Q: Q: Car leaking power steering fluid

The serpentine belt rides on some pulleys that are smooth. If you do have oil leaking onto it, it is possible for it to slip off. The rack and pinion is located close to the firewall of the vehicle and...

Q: Q: AC compressor locked up.

The problem is the compressor is turned by the same belt as the water pump, power steering, and alternator. Dodge uses two different type compressors on these vehicles. One type can free spin when the clutch is not engaged. The...