Q: Steering vibrates too much when I break

My steering vibrates too much when I break suddenly at the speed of more than 130 km/h. What should I do

3. Steering vibrates too much when I break

Q: I have a 2000 Toyota Camry and I was driveing down the street and my car started makeing tucking noise and then the car turned off

If the oil pressure warning light is on, be sure not to run the engine. The oil pressure is too low for safe engine operation although there is a small possibility that the warning light circuit is simply malfunctioning (not...

Q: The Mercedes service advisor recommend replacing the rotors when they replace the brake pads.

The dealer would like to change the rotors to help prevent any come backs due to bad brake performance, vibrations, etc. It is not always necessary to replace the rotors, but if there is damage to them, like deep scoring,...

Q: Truck leaking oil after adding product.

The oil additive is supposed to cover any mechanical part the product touches excluding seals unless they need replaced with a covered part. This means your seals by themselves are not covered. The oil pressure gauge reading H all the...