Q: Steering vibrates too much when I break

My steering vibrates too much when I break suddenly at the speed of more than 130 km/h. What should I do

3. Steering vibrates too much when I break

Q: My Toyota Camry is knocking and ticking.

Ticking and knocking usually isn't a good thing. Does the speed of ticking increase with engine speed while sitting still? If so this means that it is coming from the engine. If the sound increase in speed on as the...

Q: 2004 Nissan Xterra rotor is not turning

Hi there. It does sound you have a broken timing belt. But before you immediately go out to replace the timing belt, the cover should be removed and the belt inspected to confirm that it is actually broken. Even after...

Q: Q: Large driver-side mirror blocked view and caused accident

Hello there, the mirror issue is not a common one. Your Audi Q5 comes equipped with the standard size mirrors unless some sort of aftermarket extension or additional mirror was added. The most likely cause of the mirror issue is...