Q: Steering vibrates too much when I break

My steering vibrates too much when I break suddenly at the speed of more than 130 km/h. What should I do

3. Steering vibrates too much when I break

Q: MY car use to jerk at 700 and at 500 rpm it will quench. Injector, cam camshaft sensor, and spark plugs have already been changed.

Hi there. When the engine was washed off, water could have gotten into the air box and onto the air filter causing the engine to suck up some water when it was started. This could have caused the engine to...

Q: SUV rear end has roaring, grinding noises

Hello. The way to fix this problem is to replace the rear differential with a new one. You could also have the existing differential rebuilt in order to stop the problem. Another option would be to replace the damaged differential...

Q: I have a bent EVAP line that's bent underneath the car, how do I know if it's leaking? Also if it's not leaking is it ok to drive?

The car's self diagnostics should be able to tell you if there is a leak in the line, The EVAP monitor will pull a vacuum on the tank and keep track of the fall in pressure. It will light the...