Q: Steering vibrates too much when I break

My steering vibrates too much when I break suddenly at the speed of more than 130 km/h. What should I do

Vibration on application of the brakes is often due to warped rotors or rotor defects. Inasmuch as your car is from the 2016 model year, the car may be covered under a manufacturer warranty and so you should first consider requesting free warranty service from the new car dealer. Alternatively, if you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake vibration diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Steering vibrates too much when I break