Q: Steering sticks a little when I turn to the right

When turn right my power steering sticks a little. Especially when moving slow, like pulling into a parking spot? My fluid is full and there are no leaking that I can see?

Hello. This can be caused by a few things. Most of the time it is caused by a joint that is dry and needs lubricating. If one of the steering joints or ball joints are seizing then this will occur.

I usually get the vehicle suspended in the air and move the wheels by hand to see if there is any binding. If there is not then I replace the steering gear box as it is the next most likely failure. If the spool valve in the box clogs then it will cause hard steering in one direction.

If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this steering wheel issue and fix it accordingly.