Q: Why does my truck wander when driving down the street 1990 GMC C2500

I have had a 6 inch lift put on my truck professionally recently, I have replaced ball joints, tie rod ends, sleeves, idler arm, pitman arm, steering gear, and power steering pump. I still run the factory sizero tires 265/75/r16 and my steering jumps back and forth and is very squirmy going down the road. It has been in the alignment shop 6 times with no avail.is there a certain degree that the pitman arm should be before adjusting tie rods or is there something else it could be. It did the same thing before the lift

3. Why does my truck wander when driving down the street 1990 GMC C2500