Q: Q: steering problem

it has happened a few times of the last couple of weeks that the steering wheel starts shaking back and forth as if its there is a disconnect between the the steering wheel and the front tires the shakes and very hard to keep control of . it also feels as if the front wheels are loose, swinging either to the right or to the left.There is another issue that might be related i don't know that whenever i turn right or left there is klicking sound

Failure of the outer CV joints is a likely cause of the audible clicking noise on turns. Usually, back and forth movement in the steering wheel is due to dynamic imbalance of the wheel/tire assembly and/or a rim is bent. Certain tire defects, particularly internal belt damage or separations, as well as irregular tire wear will cause shimmy as well. Defective tires will vibrate no matter how "well" balanced they are and indeed some brand new tires with irregularities in sidewall stiffness and excessive radial force variation will vibrate no matter how well balanced. Contributing factors in the circumstance you are describing could be worn struts in the suspension and also loose engine mounts. If there are flat spots on the tire tread, that would be indicative of worn struts. If you request a vibration diagnostic, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic would evaluate all the possibilities, including tire balance, and resolve this for you.

3. Q: steering problem