Q: Steering is hard

How can I fix this problem

3. Steering is hard

Q: Car has no power - 2006 Chevrolet Impala

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2006 Chevy Impala to have a lack of power. Without knowing what parts were replaced or the codes that the car had I am only able to provide a general answer. The most...

Q: Car hesitates and jerks with rising RPM

From the description you have given, you have done a lot of replacing components and still have the problem. It appears you have covered the bases concerning the fuel system. A vacuum leak would affect the idle quality moreso than...

Q: We have a 2013 toyota highlander 3.5L and the dealership said that we have to replace the drive belt but we only have 55,893miles.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The drive belt's life span will depend on the quality of the belt. While some are designed to last 20,000 miles, some will last much longer. It has a lot to do with how...