Q: Steering is hard

How can I fix this problem

3. Steering is hard

Q: Infiniti G35 stuck in limp mode. Codes for transmission solenoid valve. Can I replace valve body myself?

This would depend on how proficient you are witg transmisson work. I would recommend doing some research on this particular repair. If you are in doubt about this repair, i would recommend having the job done by a qualified professional....

Q: Engine chugging

A couple of common items can cause the idle to drop in drive. Most likely are: the throttle position sensor fuel pump torque converter transmission the engine mounts A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic,...

Q: When I hit the brakes it makes a weird noise.

Hello. Shuddering or pulsating at the brake pedal can be caused by a few things. The first thing I would do is carefully examine the rotors. If they show any signs of severe wear, it may be possible that they...