Q: Steering getting harder to turn

When I turn, my car makes a loud noise. Also, a lot of oil leaks out, like courts. It seems like the steering is getting harder to turn, and it's making a loud, ticking noise when I turn.

The loud noise you are hearing is probably a growl from the power steering pump due to low fluid level in the system. The oil leaking is possibly from the power steering system. A blown power steering pressure hose or a blown rack seal can not only lower the fluid level but appear to squirting out in mass quantities. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the training to identify the source of the power steering leak and make the necessary repair.