Q: Steering column only lifting halfway up

My steering wheel and column won't lift all the way up. It seems like the little motor only lets it go halfway up.

3. Steering column only lifting halfway up

Q: Q: Temperature gauge goes up and down

You're probably low on coolant. Filling the reservoir doesn't really do the trick for filling the cooling system. There is probably air trapped in the cooling system that needs to be bled out. You may be able to do it...

Q: Q: Air conditioner not blowing cold air

Just because the A/C wasn't working doesn't necessarily mean that the Freon was low. There are several things that could be wrong, but now that you have added the Freon, you know that an undercharge was not the problem. You...

Q: I feel a thump anytime I hit the smallest dip in the road. I've been told that my control arm or tie end rod needs to be replaced.

Hi there. Raise up your vehicle and check the tie rod ends and the control arms and see if they are damaged or loose. Also check the strut tower and see if they are loose at the top of the...