Q: Q: Steering column

Hey where does the control selector cable bracket/ shifter bracket go on steering column and how do you connect it back to the car? Its at the back of column on left side right the under arm that has cable connected to back if the shifter

Hello there, adjusting, installing and working on your 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis is a delicate matter. The transmission linkage, and the gear selected cable are critical to the cars function and improper installation is a big problem. If you are unsure at all how to install these components after they have been removed a Professional should be contacted to ensure the repair is done correctly. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose and install your steering column linkage.

3. Q: Steering column