Q: steering

hello..my car is 2011 jetta 2.5 se... 81000 miles..when i turn the steering wheel fully to the dead point, after that i feel on the steering wheel like tick tick when i turn left and right when it is not moving...from what it can be?

Hello. This is common on this vehicle. It is usually the rack and pinion failing. This is a common issue. The internal bushings fail on the gear causing it to kick back and cause this. The rack would need to be replaced. I usually check the rest of the front end first to make sure, but the rack is usually the reason for this. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you home or office to inspect your steering and suspension to verify the fault and perform any needed repairs.