Q: Q: Steering

I replaced the power steering pump and flushed all the fluid and I'm still having problems I feel as if it's a maunual steering still. Wondering if there's a trick to maybe get the air out or something else that could be a problem.

Hi there. Professional mechanics use a pull through power steering fluid pump, that draws the fluid through the system to ensure no air bubbles become trapped inside the system. However, you might have an obstruction of some sort inside your power steering system, which can often duplicate the symptoms that air bubbles or leaking power steering fluid have. If you don’t have a specialized tool to perform this task, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection.