Q: Q: starts then dies

93 chevy 5.7 starts and dies i can play with the trhotle and keep it running but it doesnt run right and as soon as i quit it dies ne plugs wires cap rotor module under cap fuel filter i think fuel pump tps iac never had this prob before

Hello there, many different faults can cause the truck to die after it has started. I’m not sure if you replaced the parts you listed or if you are listing possible causes. The spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, fuel filter, fuel pump and IAC can all cause this type of issue. If all of these parts were replaced, then the vehicle needs diagnosis performed before any more parts are replaced. There are a few other possible causes for this as well, such as the fuel injectors, MAF sensor, and wiring issues. If you want to have this looked at, a qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling issue and perform any repairs required.

3. Q: starts then dies