Q: Starts for a second, dies, and won't start again unless you disconnect battery.

Was driving and oil pressure went to zero check light come on and it died replaced fuel pump all fuses and relays cam sencer oil pressure sending unit crank sensor coil packs plugs oil and filter battery and terminal checked all lines cleaned all valves and more and fuel injectors .had week fuel pump and fuse was blown good now keyless entry all working gauges radio everything good my truck will start for a few seconds and then die then will only turn over no start up again the check light comes on as well as the ABS light and Brake light every time it throughs only manufacturer control code no other codes 187 thousand on transmission under 30 thousand on a rebuilt motor never over heats no problems otherwise we'll maintained by my self I've reset pcm every way there is and I have been able to fix anything all my life but this it's been 5 months and I have sold everything to maintain but loss of my work truck has ruined me need more noledge from professionals please help me thanks Phil

3. Starts for a second, dies, and won't start again unless you disconnect battery.