Q: Starts but stalls immediately

Ok so I just installed a fuel pump and new fuel filter into my car before it would just make this fluttering sound. (Not clicking - the battery and spark plugs are brand new) plus I put gas straight into my carburetor and it started immedielty but as for where it stands now whenever I start it it starts and stalls right away. The engine sounds beautiful click click vroomm but it just stops? Wondering why.

Hi Gianni. There could be multiple reasons why you’re having this problem, ranging from fuel delivery problems due to an improperly installed fuel pump, fuel filter, faulty fuel pump relay or obstructions in the fuel system. Without knowing the specifics about the condition of other fuel system components, it’s hard to give you any specific tips. You probably should double check the installation of the fuel pump along with the supporting fuel system parts to see where the restriction is occurring. Wish we could help more, but we just don’t have enough data.

3. Starts but stalls immediately