Q: starting problems

I've changed the ignition module the opti distributor try to start it cranks but won't start smell a gassy smell coming from under the car and under the hood could you help please

Hello. If you are getting a fuel smell then it is more than likely not getting spark. The engine needs to be checked for spark to know for sure. Most of the time this is caused by a circuit issue or a failure in the distributor. These distributors are a common issue. I also check to make sure that there is voltage going to the distributor as it may be a defective relay or ignition switch. If you are looking to have this no start fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why it is not starting.

3. starting problems