Q: Starting issues

I had no signs of a problem at all. Until I got off work and it my car didn't want to start on the first try but started right up on the second try. I drove for about 10 minutes and it died when I came to a stop and it would not start back. It was turning over fine but it just wouldn't start. My windows and radio were still working. I took off my battery and alternator and had them checked at a auto parts store and both checked fine I put the alternator and battery back on and it still won't start and now it won't turn over at all.

It is likely that either your battery or alternator were installed incorrectly. Pick up a Haynes manual for your car and follow each procedure, making sure to not skip any steps. Also, make sure the wire running from the battery to the alternator is connected. This is often a problem that gets overlooked. Other possibilities include a failed starter, a bad ignition switch, or even faulty battery cables. I would have another expert check the car again so that the starting issue can be correctly diagnosed.

3. Starting issues