Q: Starting issues

a while ago it started having to be jump started most of the time, we bought a new battery and it did it a couple times at first, but stopped. Now its starting to do it again sometimes, I was hoping someone had a few other ideas that it might be... thanks its only been a few months.

This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the alternator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator and maintaining a certain amperage while the engine runs. When the alternator is not working properly, this may result in the battery quickly losing charge and the car losing all power as you have described. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your charging system.