Q: Q: Starting issue

Having issues starting vehicle, all accessories have power and battery is good.

3. Q: Starting issue

Q: Service Emissions System light is on

The most common cause of the service emissions light coming on is an EVAP (gas vapor) leak. The first place to look for an EVAP leak is the gas cap - especially if you have just gotten fuel. A qualified...

Q: How to remove headliner in '03 Cadillac CTS

Hi Andy. I believe we attempted to answer your question yesterday. Most people that have this problem will take their vehicles to a Cadillac dealership to have this completed. The main reason why we don't complete this service or provide...

Q: Q: Car slips out of gear

Hello! I suggest having the transmission module tested by a technician. There are certain specifications of resistance and voltages a module must have to properly work. Both resistance and voltage can be tested with a multimeter. If it fails testing...