Q: Q: Starting issue

Having issues starting vehicle, all accessories have power and battery is good.

3. Q: Starting issue

Q: No power to fuel pump fuse or relay.

Check for a resistance from the relay to the ignition switch with the key on and the relay removed. If the ohm meter reads OL, then the circuit has a break in it and it needs repaired. If the meter...

Q: 2008 Cadillac CTS strabilitrak says off, service traction control, engine light flickering on and off and car won't start

Hello. I would start by checking the battery by having it load tested and then I would check the connection of the negative battery cable. If these are fine then the ignition switch needs to be tested as that is...

Q: Parking brake warning

Be sure the warning light pertains only to the parking brake and not, in addition, the brake fluid level. If the warning light pertains only to the parking brake system, that system has a switch that could be sticking in...