Q: Q: Starting issue

Having issues starting vehicle, all accessories have power and battery is good.

3. Q: Starting issue

Q: Problem with secondary air injection and the idle is hunting.

Hi there. When the air pump is working and the engine is running fine and then when the air pump is turned off and the engine idle starts to hunt, then there may be water in the air pump or...

Q: My car stopped blowing heat and air out of the vents and on the floor.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies...

Q: volkswagon touareg

Hi Sonia. Thanks for the question tonight. To be honest, both repairs could be rather costly. Replacing a timing chain on a Volkswagen Touareg requires removing several components in order to gain access, while the issue of oil in the...