Q: Starting

I have a honda accord 1994 when I start my car it will cut off immediately I have gas in it I placed a new battery in it. And it still act the same. It's not my statree or fuel pump it's something else I can't figure out.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When diagnosing an issue like this, you need to take a moment to bring it back to the basics. The car needs fuel, air, and spark to run. If the engine is turning over and trying to start, one of those three main components is missing. If you have tested for fuel at the engine, and you know that you have proper pressures, then you can rule that out for now. From there, you will want to test for spark at the end of the plug wires. This is best done with a tester. If the ignition system is working correctly, then you will need to turn your attention to the throttle and air intake. The idle air control valve also plays a role in regulating the engine after starting. Only further inspection will tell. For more help with diagnostics and repair, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.