Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-wtyyjcjs:173:8

Q: Starting after replacing head gasket 1996 Toyota Camry

I replaced my blown head gasket and when putting it back together the fuel line was placed accidently where the radiator like should have went and the radiator like was hooked to the fuel line. I started the car it ran for a minute figured it out switched to lines. Now I can get my car to start after flushing the radiator. It turns over but it won't hit. Please help have to fix it today

A: Hi there - I suspect you still have coolant...

Hi there - I suspect you still have coolant in the engine fuel lines and possibly the injectors. The fuel system needs to be flushed to ensure no coolant remains, and only fresh fuel is present. It may be necessary to add some "fuel dry" (aka rubbing alcohol) to the fuel tank to disperse any coolant that found it's way back to the fuel tank. I would recommend a fuel system cleaning, including the injectors, by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.