Q: Starter won't turn over

The starter won't turn over. I thought it was the battery, but I put in a new one and it still won't start. I think the battery cabling is bad.

3. Starter won't turn over

Q: Transmission codes 0122 and 2201, engine codes p0122 tps and p1122 tps what do they mean and what do I need to do or change?

Hi There, These codes relate to the following and are likely related: -Code P0122 - low voltage detected from the throttle position sensor. -Code P1122 - intermittent voltage from the throttle position sensor. These codes are not likely related...

Q: Brakes are stiff. Car is not starting.

Your car has power brakes. The power assist relies on engine vacuum. When the car is off, there will be a little stored vacuum in the system, but when you push the brake pedal when the car is off, the...

Q: will a bad battery keep vehicle from running once started?

If the charging system is not functioning, the vehicle will definitely not run if the battery voltage is too low. Even if the charging system is functioning, there are conditions under which a dead battery will cause the car to...