Q: Starter problem due to several possible issues.

Car won't start. Battery is only 6 months old, so should be okay. I tried to jump it several times to no avail. The electronics all come on, but it won't turn over. My thoughts are that it is either the starter, spark plugs, or some kind of problem with the security system, though I am not entirely sure.

Try another key first to see if this works before going into diagnosis. If this works then a replacement key will fix your problem. If the theft light will not go out on your dash then you know it is because of the anti theft system and will need further diagnosis. If the theft light comes on then goes off after you turn on the key then power to the starter will have to be checked and replace the starter if it is getting power but still will not turn.