Q: Starter or electrical problems

My car will not jump start at all. Has been smelling like peroxide coming from my vents

3. Starter or electrical problems

Q: Brakes catch while driving

The drums should be inspected to see if they are actually round. Another possibility is a high spot on one of the brake shoes. The mechanic who adjusts the valves (ref: your earlier question) can pinpoint the issue for you...

Q: When trying to start it only clicks on a large relay (?ECU?) under the dash passenger side.

Often times when there is a starting issue, there is a small part called a starter relay that is many times over looked that is usually a fairly simple and inexpensive fix. The starter relay is a small unit near...

Q: 02 nissan altima. I have got the Maf and fuel pump replaced. The car starts but when I drive it after going 50mph it doesnt go up.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer