Q: Starter not working properly.

The starter does not work. When I turn the key, there is no sound from the starter.

3. Starter not working properly.

Q: Spark plugs not working and the car won't start.

The ignition system of a vehicle is divided into two circuits: the primary and secondary. The primary circuit is low voltage and includes the battery, ignition switch, primary windings of the ignition coil and a triggering mechanism. On your vehicle,...

Q: Q: Engine codes

A number of things may cause code P0171 to be triggered. As the code indicates, this means there is a lean fuel condition which may be caused by a lack of fuel supply or in some cases, a vacuum leak....

Q: I think my wheel bearing is going out but not sure?

Hey there. Yes, it sounds like you do have a wheel bearing going bad. Noisy wheel bearings will only make noise when the car is in motion. They will get louder the faster you go. They also change pitch or...